Ok, another "Hows this thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust Ebay, but it looks like a good system to me. Not expensive. It does not include an OS though, so you will have to install it yourself.

I think I will go in the other direction and build from scratch. Pick a case, MB and so on.........

So I know I want AMD, tell me what board and processor are decent for gaming, internet, light page building. And where I can get them together. That will get me started. Sorry for the newb questions, but you guys seem pretty helpful :)

Is newegg my best bet as far as prices?

in terms of price, shipping and service newegg is the way to go. I really dont know what your price range is, if you give me that i will put together a system thats good for you

$569?!?! thats crazy, it didn't even say what kind of vid card it had. no, build your own for that price!!!!. I don't like buying sight unseen. If I can't try it out on the spot or know that I am getting new then i won't buy. Been burned waaaay to many times and I don't like licking my wounds, actually my wallet don't like it.

Yeah, Ive already strayed from that direction. Thanks for all the input guys. My only concern is actually being able to build this thing and have it actually work :) putting in the parts is easy, its just when I hit the power im worried :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom