Dedicated Video Memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to paton for the information. ;)

Josh, if your running apu unit, look at cpu-z for the information and post it back here.
Look inside your case with a flashlight, it will have the manufacturers name and current model number on it with version bios or serial number.
If anything, you could match it up with 6670 or compatible ATI graphics card for crossfire.
If you have 6gb's or 8gb's of ram, I recommend you let the bios share about 1gb or 2gb worth of memory for the apu, so it won't lag up so quickly.

You could do much better with nvidia gpu with your pc, but its up to you of how much gaming or pc power you need.

-Mike-

This is so confusing :( here a picture of what it sas on CPU-z
Here is link for pic of what it say http://i.imgur.com/Nsjux.png or
Nsjux.png

I need to start taking computer classes i really cant tell the diff between graph cards anyways hope this helps me

I just want to know a good video card that i can use to upgrade my desktop :'(

You have a wide range of possiblity josh.
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-R775OC-1GI Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
If you set a budget for a card under 150.00 that card I picked for you will do it perfectly.
You can check into this as well:
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-N550D5-1GI GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

You may want to upgrade your psu if it will be underpowered by the card and the rest of your system.

You have good choices for you APU 3800!
Once you decide on one and get it, post back if you have issues setting up any new drivers.

Best of luck to you.

Mike i think i am getting this one but how do i see if this video card's PSU Wattage requierment? So i can know how much Wattage i need so i can buy the right PSU. oh and yea for the PSU how do i know if its supports my desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom