XFX 5870 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkChopz

Baseband Member
Hey guys i bought an XFX 5870 of an Ebay shop 2 weeks ago now im experiencing lots of problem like this i uploaded 2 videos well 1 so far but here ya go take a look and tell me what you think the problem is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJiPoQzcUdg

Also the fan speeds up randomly and every game freezes from diablo to bf3 and i have the same problems on each game ignore my annotation ^^

i have tested this on my parents machine and my friends and the same happens on all 3 machines :/

You sir, have a dieing graphics card... Hopefully you didn't pay all that much for it, cause it looks as if it's been cooked. Artifacts all over the place, blocks of color gone, etc...
I assume you have the game settings NOT at ultra?

Depending on how old the card is, you might be able to contact the company and as long as you don't tell them were you bought it, they might be able to RMA it. but to be honest, I doubt it, considering the issues.

It's just artifacting. Try tone down your graphical options ingame.

Also what temps are you getting? Show us a screenshot of HWMonitor.

You get what you pay for in eBay. Yes, I have gotten some pretty awesome things, but you never know if you are getting a crappy item.

I have a 30 day warranty on eBay 2 weeks left so that's no problem but the was the e buyer shop on eBay also this only happens when i go above 4x AA but on my old GT440 this wasn't a problem First time with ATI and it hasn't been good lost a costumer thanks for the help any ways its a shame i was really looking forward to it also i payed £160 is that good i couldn't afford no more as im well 14 and i cant afford much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom