Is Mac more stable than Windows?

• sure is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using IE 6 but every once and a while I use Mozilla. But most sites I avidly visit are not compatible with Mozilla and I hate downloading all of the plugins so I usually stick with using IE.

I use IE5.5 at work, Opera at home, and one of the 3 - Avantbrowser, SlimBrowser, Mozilla, IE6 using my laptop at the college.

Kevin.

CRAZY BROWSER IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!its IE with all the glorious benefits such as tabs, popup killer, so many nifty cool things!

Desktop - Mozilla, 95%
IE 5% (Mozilla sometimes opens up pages of code when you click a download link - most annoying,:

Laptop - Mozilla all the time. I cannot do without the tabs.

jer1ch0, I agree, on my laptop I have to use Mozilla because the tab browsing reduces cpu usage instead as using new windows in ie.... and the Athlon 800 isn't capable of doing ten ie windows plus everything else i want it to do so mozilla helps this out a lot. on my laptop I use Mozilla Firebird, but on my home desktop systems I usually stick with ie.

Well cool. I tried Opera and I like it, very neat looking and more functionality to play with ... I think - it crashed on setup a few times, but it looks way cool.

And I finally tried Firebird, Randy mentioned it above, and I've been curious so I gave it a go. It is really cool - in that it is _streamlined_ way more that Moz 1.4 w/ very cool themes for it. I Highly recommend looking at Firebird for you 'Tab' people. The 'install' is basically just un(g)zipping, running a small reg update - run mozillafirebird.exe -p. (there is an installer ver too)
Firebird has been very stable for me so far. (Don't receommend installing it 'over' your mozilla install...)

Opera 7.11 is the bomb diggety.

I will never use anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom