learn to type fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
just get a im'ing program and starting talkin to people that dont shut up....u'll be trying to get quick response's in there...lol ya i dont know...im'ing programs really did help me tho...

Typing was beaten into me when I was going through grade-school. We were taught to not look at the keyboard.

Over the years you just learn where everything is, and you learn how to rapidly use the backspace key while thinking and writing at the same time.

Probably the best place, recently, that I found to keep my eyes on the monitor and not the keyboard, was through online gaming. Want to throw up a fast rant, battle-plan, lengthy chat, but not get wasted at the same time? Gotta keep those eyes on the monitor.

I would recomend Mavis Beacon or All The Right Type...I used to use them a couple of years ago...theyre good if you have the will to learn...ie, you have to spend some time on them and you have to stick to what they tell you...(i used to skip the hard keys, for example, and jump to the ones that I know better!!..)
But if I had the time, I would definetly start using one of them again...(I type fast, though, but not 100% the proper way...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom