Rate the Wire Management Above You!

I have an Antec 900 case and the wiring management for that case is dismal at best. I am open to ideas if somebody has a 900 case and has successfully managed something decent with it

Sorry for the phone pic. Just got my fan controller and the rest of my 120mms today for this bad boy. I plan to get individually braided extensions for the PCI-Es, motherboard and cpu 8pin (especially this one since its too short to run behind the try than back out. as you can see it runs up the middle of the motherboard next to the ram then around the processor to plug in.).

This is an NZXT m59 case, highly recommend it for wire management

Attachments

• IMG_20120308_180702.jpg
    IMG_20120308_180702.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 118
I have

I cut new holes
000_0535.jpg

I have an Antec 900 case and the wiring management for that case is dismal at best. I am open to ideas if somebody has a 900 case and has successfully managed something decent with it

I had the 1200 and it is just a larger 900. Management in that was pretty easy.

Can't judge a book by it's cover :cry::cry:
The nine hundred case (use product tour) I do not have the V3, but this one
Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Upgraded USB 3.0

And the twelve hundred
Newegg.com - Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Unbeatable Gaming Case

Patonb, good idea....I have a dremel and I'm not afraid to use it but I'm concerned about the rougher edges, I like to know how they make those rolled edges at the factory

I have a full size X58 board in this case

Back
Top Bottom