To let you know

ImUseless

In Runtime
I'm sure it was by accident but I received an email with details for logging on to the ACP, I doubt you wanted me to have this :) I haven't been around here for ages so I figure others may have received the email as well.

Anyway, it doesn't appear to be spam, seems legit, simply a mistake, IDK.

I'll gladly copy over the contents of the email if you need to see it, and then delete it but I thought you may want to change the login details for admins and mods.

Mike

Much appreciated. It looks like there was a goof on the backend of the site. We are taking care of it ASAP.

Much appreciated. It looks like there was a goof on the backend of the site. We are taking care of it ASAP.
Thanks for that update. I too got the email and was a bit surprised - and hugely disappointed when I discovered I was NOT promoted. :( ;)

That said, if you would elaborate, what sort of "goof"? Was there a malicious compromise? Or just a "reply to all" type cranial flatulent "goof" by someone with authorized access?

I have only been here a couple weeks....I surely though I'd be an admin by now:lol:

seriously...I first thought that this forum may have been compromised and was cautious about logging in

Basically we did a reset of site team access as a security precaution and mailed out updated info to them. The goof was at our end when we ticked a tiny box and mailed to the wrong usergroup. The info that you received has been reset; wiped out and will not work. It would not have worked to begin with as you would need site team access to use it. An interesting and humbling lesson about working too fast and late at night...

Sigh...

An interesting and humbling lesson about working too fast and late at night...
:lol: Ah, the now famous Janet! ;) I hear you. Who said volunteers don't "work"? Lessons learned are a good thing, no? So no mal-intent, no harm done and all is good. Works for me. Thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom