Was wondering if I can run games on ultra with these specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abonicz

Solid State Member
Hello everyone I just purchased a new low profile graphics card. Radeon HD 6570 PCIe 1GB DDR3 900463. And was wondering if I would be able to run Sc2 or most other games on ultra with my current specs.

- AMD Phenom II x4 820 Quad-Core Processor 2.8 Ghz

- ( My new Graphics card coming in the mail ) Radeon HD 6570 PCIe 1GB DDR3 900463 Low profile

- 1TB Hard drive

- 4 GB DDR3 Ram ( Will be upgrading to 8-12 GB DDR3 within the next month )

And yeah that is about it I really would like any feed back or at least if I can run on high? I am not to sure because most of my stuff is kinda old but yeah thanks for reading this.

Alot will depend on what resolution you are going to be playing at....at a lower resolution it should do pretty well, I would not say ultra settings but good settings.

If playing at a high resolution, like 1920x1080 then ultra will pretty much be completely out of the question.

No, you will not be able to play many modern games on ultra with that hardware. The video card would be your bottleneck as it's in the lower mid range in terms of performance. I would guess that you will be able to play most games on medium smoothly.

with that setup you would be able to play the COD series at that resolution at medium settings. but games like BF3, totally unplayable at any resolution.

with that setup you would be able to play the COD series at that resolution at medium settings. but games like BF3, totally unplayable at any resolution.
I am currently able to play all modern games on medium. And I have just a video card so the graphics card would increase the chance of being able to play on high or ultra correct? And yeah I play BF3 on medium with a NVIDIA GeForce 9200 card on 20 lowest fps and 40 highest so yeah?

you will be able to run games at lowest settings my 6670 and fx 4100 run bf3 at ultra so if u have a 6570 i would see low to medium settings for bf3 and high for cods

The card will be an upgrade...so I would imagine that your frames will jump up...maybe you even get to high settings, just depends on what seems smooth to you.

Okay thank you. My friend and me just found out that I have a 220w PSU and the graphics card is a min of 270w can anyone link me to a good slimline power supply about 400w? If you can help me find 1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom