Advice on Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kj_Newb

Beta member
Hey yall, just wanted to get some thoughts on which one i should put in my new pc that im building, im upgrading from a 1.6ghz ( yikes ) and looking to get a 3.0 or higher, but i am not all that good with knowing what to get, i have been looking at new egg and nxic to find some, i have looked at the combo deals to get a new motherboard with it, just not enough knowledge to know what to get, i hear I5 are good but idk how good the graphics are on the ones that are intergrated. also been looking at AMD. looking to spend between 400 to 600 bucks. Here is a couple that i found, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

What are you primarily using this for, and are you reusing components from your old build?

The combos are not complete builds, you'll also need: Case, power supply, optical drive, and the AMD build would need a video card.
Also, the first two are using green hard drives, which are very slow; and the AMD has an SSD which is fast, but not much storage space.

i know that they are not complete builds, i have other parts waiting for the processor and mother board mainly. I will be using the build for Gaming ( SWtor ) and a little bit of photoshop. I aprreciate the advice on them, anymore will be appreciated! I have the Case, Power Supply, Optical Drive, and a AMD Radeon hd 6300 graphics card if i need it. The drive and graphics card are being reused, they are barely used that im taking from my fairly new computer, but the Case and Power supply are Brand new, i also have a 1tb hard drive that is brand new sitting around as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom