Hey :D About Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyGirLovesTech

Beta member
Hey all, I am new to these forums. I have been wanting to join a forum and be very active on one for a good while now. I could never find one that i felt was diverse enough for me. I think this one is perfect. If possible I plan to join more in the future, but I'd love to start here. I like this site because I see its about "everything tech." I don't pick to many favorites when it comes to tech. I like to learn about everything. Of course I'm mainly a computer nerd. I love computers and one of my goals in life is to learn as much about computer technology as possible. My first few goals are building my own gaming computer, and mastering hardware specs, and increasing knowledge on computer software, programming, and more. I love computers basically. But i also like to hear about mobile phones, tablets, gaming, and other tech topics. I'm a very open minded person so i found this forum to be a great place to grow. Now I am "shy" as my name states. In person its much much worse and I don't usually show my nerdy interests. So I find these places to be a good place for me to let go. Join a community with people who share my interests, share my knowledge, increase my knowledge as I learn from others, and basically have a good time. I;m usually one of those users who reads, buts stay in the background, but I plan to change that. I hope everyone here is friendly and would love to invite me into this awesome environment. I love to meet new people (especially online when i am not so shy). I hope this wasn't to much to read. I love to write and often get carried away.Anyway to spice things up i decided I;d post some pictures of some interests I have. If there is anyone who would like to contact me and learn more feel free I'm very friendly and nice :D please don't take advantage of that in negative ways. ;)
tumblr_lrzgdwSE6n1qmdyg4o1_500.jpg
This picture is basically a moral of mine. One of My Goal in life is to create myself in many different ways :)
images1.jpg
I Love to read whether it is about medical brain disorders, Tech news, novels, informational books, or anything else interesting I may find online. I Love to read!
images.jpg
I also love to write. I actually wrote a novel for Nanowrimo and plan to write more in the future. I also like technical writing its awesome! Writing is definitely a hobbie of mine.
digital-storm-hailstorm-pc.jpg
I already mentioned I love computers. Well I plan to build a gaming computer of my own (I helped build a few already and have also build on on my own.) I want to build a gaming PC and hopefully others here can help me :D
La-Dolce-Vita-300x168.jpg
skyrim_cover.jpg
I Love gaming and the technology that goes along with it. Who else agrees?
Solid-State-Versus-Mechanical-Drive.jpg
I love learning about hardware within computers and other systems. I wrote an article comparing SSDs and HDD and I plan to learn more about hardware and their specs.Finally the Last Interest that i can remember to put on here (Yes I have too many interests that its almost overwhelming :) )
acoustic-guitar-parts.gif
I Enjoy all sorts of music. I also play acoustic and electric guitar. Its been a little over a year since I started (with acoustic first) I plan to get better and better.Anyways IK this may have been boring. I mean I'm a nooby spamming you with text and pictures... I understand many people may not care. but for those who do i hope the time I put into this was worth it for you. That maybe you find me interesting and wouldn't mind being friends. I'd love to learn from others and plan to stick to this forum no matter what. I want to stay active for once. I hope people who share my interest or would like someone nice and nerdy to talk to, someone to game and chat with, or would just like someone to learn new things with. I hope they feel I'm that person. This looks like an awesome forum. Have a great amazing day everyone. I hope you see you around the forum! I'll try to post a lot don't mind my timid behavior haha ;)Whoever read all of this. You well are super cool :D

Awesome to have you with us.

Shy? It doesn't look like it to me. ;)

I am in Tennessee, close to Chattanooga BTW. I work in Chat-town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom