Need help with asus k53e

Status
Not open for further replies.

asusk53e

Solid State Member
Hello , i wanted to play Bf3 with my laptop but i need a little bit more power out of my system for that , tried overclocking but nothing has made any diffrence .. so i thought maybe replace processor , add ram or smth ..
I have Inet Pentium B940 @2.00Ghz installed rightnow and i would need to know wich processors would work with my system ( i3 or i5 preffered) wich socket and ram , there are alot of ram memories but wich is best ? some 4gb ddr3-s cost 30 euros some over 200 .. and i have fairly low budget also , maybe 120-170 euros because i am a student , and 170 euros is alot when you have no job .

What is your laptop model?

Most likely, it is your integrated video card that is befalling you. And no, you can't upgrade that. Integrated means it is build into your motherboard.

You can not upgrade to an i3/i5, I believe. Laptops are not as lenient on CPUs as desktops. They have to be a certain voltage, or you won't be able to run it. Any CPU you can upgrade to will get you minimal performance.

What amount of RAM do you have currently?

Laptop Model is Asus K53e series , one time i asked from a guy who works in a pc repair shop and he told me that prices start for my laptop (processor) about 130euros .. but i didnt ask wich ones fit .. i dont know what to do now ... :D and i have 4Gb of DDR 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom