CPU and GPU combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineoniner

Baseband Member
Hey guys I need to ask for some insight on something about CPU and GPU.

At the moment I'm looking to upgrade to an AMD A6-3500 with integrated Radeon HD6530D. And somewhere I read that if I purchase an ATI GPU I could crossfire both the integrated with the external GPU.

However I'm considering buying an Nvidia GT430 is it still possible to combine the integrated Radeon graphics with Nvidia external GPU? Or is the 430 enough to take care of all the graphic input?

Thanks in advance.

Mostly light gaming without massive multitasking. Most modern game I'd run is Skyrim to be honest. I don't want perfect settings for the game, just make it playable and enjoyable.

Skryim depends more heavily on your graphics card. Not so much your CPU and RAM.

By enjoyable, I think he means at good FPS. Because those cards were made quite a time ago. Circa 2009, I think..

Skryim depends more heavily on your graphics card. Not so much your CPU and RAM.

By enjoyable, I think he means at good FPS. Because those cards were made quite a time ago. Circa 2009, I think..
Thanks for the reply.

Do you have any recommendations for a capable GPU?
I'm still unsure of wanting to blow quite the sum on a GTX Black or a Saphire just to play -one- game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom