hey i have a problem idk what it is but on sites things wont show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing didn't work i dl'd the current from an exe file on adobe but it still comes up with the same result, on IE8 i changed bing to my homepage and it worked, i dont know whats going on but i think its like a script problem or something

on stackoverflow.com i get Stack Overflow requires external JavaScript from another domain, which is blocked or failed to load. if that helps

the thing didn't work i dl'd the current from an exe file on adobe but it still comes up with the same result, on IE8 i changed bing to my homepage and it worked, i dont know whats going on but i think its like a script problem or something

Hmm I see, test out your other computers that may have that problem and try to change the home page on them.
If successfull, I recommend you update to the latest of IE8 or go for IE9.
Change your home page in your other browsers as well to make sure it's only that problem.

Pardon me for asking, but did you install 7 just recently ?
Reason being because I noticed in your screen shots, that you may have been starting with a fresh new install.

If thats the case, let windows update patch up stuff for you, and it should patch up ie8 , if not just skip it and offer IE9 that microsoft has just released.
Last, if you want to, give Microsoft essentials a try or do avast free edition.
Both work great, but sometimes either AV will have a advantage the others might not at finding pests very quickly.

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
avast! Free Antivirus | Download Antivirus Protection Software

For your java problem try updating it with this:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre-7u3-download-1501631.html
Perform the windowsx86.exe offline download so it will be quicker and more convient for you.
Let me know what happens over the weekend, take care.

i've had windows 7 for a while, just never bothered changeing the background and customizing it since i only use it for schoolwork/email n games :), all my computers have the same problem i have ironicly, it never happened before. Like my laptop, my 2nd computer and this computer got the same problem. 2 weeks ago it was 100% fine

i've had windows 7 for a while, just never bothered changeing the background and customizing it since i only use it for schoolwork/email n games :), all my computers have the same problem i have ironicly, it never happened before. Like my laptop, my 2nd computer and this computer got the same problem. 2 weeks ago it was 100% fine

Heh, I see then, the only thing that might be bothering your system is patch up by windows update or like I keep pointing to maybe its abobe.
I recommend, you ask for someone for help on here if you cannot procede any further.
As of right now, I am at my limit, if I could see whats going on live with your computer for a minute I'll probably catch on to it and have a solution.
Since I am using my mothers pc for now, teamview isn't a option right now. -_-

I will do this for you, I owe you a favor since I couldn't finish my job with you.
As soon as I am back online with my pc on friday, I'll full-fill the promise if the problem is still there.

for some reason it fixed itself.. idk how i never did anything.. but ty mike for sticking with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom