How powerful is this computer for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides ghosts invisabkle post... Dude, how do you expect a ghost post to be seen, Any atx type psu will fit.. Just e mindful, so psu over 700W are huge and will fit, but will take up valuable wiring space.

Besides ghosts invisabkle post... Dude, how do you expect a ghost post to be seen, Any atx type psu will fit.. Just e mindful, so psu over 700W are huge and will fit, but will take up valuable wiring space.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone can see my ghost posts.:doh:

As patonb said, any ATX power supply should fit.
This seems to be about the cheapest quality power supply.
Newegg.com - Antec VP-450 450W ATX 12V v2.3 Power Supply

Also, depending on where you are in MO, here in STL there is a MicroCenter, they often compete with Newegg on prices. They may compete with TigerDirect as well.
The store has quite a large variety of all computer components, and the staff is excellent, very helpful.
If you live nearby, I recommend that you check out the store.
Micro Center Brentwood

Sometimes I forget that not everyone can see my ghost posts.
The post is there, but with the grey link text you can't see that you linked to the guide.

Bluehotdog5 said:
I'll read that Power supply post eventually, it's a lot of reading though.
Honestly probably not worth reading the whole thing unless you want to become a power supply genius.
Just look at the quality brands (Antec, Corsair, Silverstone, Seasonic, OCZ, XFX, etc...)
And when you find a PSU you like do some research on it. I go here (link), search in reviews and hope that they've done one for that given power supply.

Upon putting my barebone kit together, I noticed my PSU has an 8 pin Supplemental CPU Power connector, but my motherboard has a 4 pin connector. I can't seem to find a converter on the internet, I can find a 4 pin to 8 pin, but not an 8 pin to 4 pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom