Need Advice on Conecting a Tower System to an Old CRT TV..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Would this Product be Sutable for the Pourpos of conecting a Female VGA out put on the back of the Tower System I've been Given.. The TV is an Old CRT, With Scart S Video R & L Audio.

Play.com - Buy VGA Male To 3 x RGB Phono Plugs 1.5 Metre Cable online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Think am gonna have to Give the TV area a Clean down tbh, its pure manky.. :lol: .. But if a can use the Tower System av been Given, with the TV, then I'll run it on me Network.

Edit. Think I've found what am looking for.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...0&searchstring=VGA+to+s+Video&urlrefer=search

VGA, to TV Converter with Video and Audio.. Only Problem I see is that Ill have to use a Male R & L, and Male S Video Cable to Plug in to the TV Via the Front Panel. Then mabie it will be a case of swiching via the AV Settings for the Out put of the System?

What do you Lads and Lasses think..

Yea basically I'm to skint to bye a nice new shiney Flat Screen, and have the TV in the Liveing area so just gonna use the system to Stream Media ect, Films, Music. Also gonna run F@H on it. but will be connected to the Network here at home. Will have the System up and running 24\7. Its a Tower I got off a Friend and decided to use it, as it came with a Genuine Licence and only need to check the PSU for Faults and give it the once over and make sure everything was ok with it.

Only thing I needed to bye was a VGA to S-Video and R-L Audio, with a Buget keyboard and mouse.

Not bad for Free...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom