Bought my first gaming rig. . Finally a PC gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cidikarus

Beta member
Intel i7 870 Processor
Cooler Master Hyper 212-Plus CPU Cooler (Runs at 30C)
EVGA Socket 1156 MicroATX Motherboard (SLI)
PNY 2x4GB DDR3 1600 (8GB Total)
OCZ Solid 3 SATA 6 Gbps 60GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti 1.25GB Video Card (SLI capable)

What do you guys think?? I know there is always room for improvement but do you think ill be able to get optimal experiences with the heavy hitters out there? (Particularly BF:3 *64m Online. . drool* and Skyrim)

I look forward to being a pretty active member here haha. . Nice to meet all of you! Please leave feedback!

its still all greek to me. . im assuming your rig is about a 9/10. . (based on what i read). . mine would be . .an 8?. . . 7? lol idk

There are much better systems built on here, but I am happy with mine and it performs well for me that's all that matters. As long as you are happy with yours, there is no need to compare unless you just want to brag. :)

well no lol. . i haven't recieved it yet. . . im buying it off craigslist and wanna make sure im getting an excellent product. . (just sold my 2011 iMac for this). . not trying to brag man. . i just really have no idea hahah

There are much better systems built on here, but I am happy with mine and it performs well for me that's all that matters. As long as you are happy with yours, there is no need to compare unless you just want to brag. :)

But hey thank you for actually responding! hahah i thought this place was active ::shrug::

gaming rigs are made, not bought young grasshopper.

pieces, forged by the great designers themselves... coming together in an almost perfect unity.

style, performance... sophistication if done right. its like creating a work of art ;) seamless.

and everyone has their mona lisa, their sunflowers...
check out some of the case modding forums, overclocking forums, build sets.

I always finish my builds off by giving them a name, and computers are like ships, all women! for what else but women could give us so much trouble sometimes eh!

i like to anthropomorphise my machines, some people find it weird but then - i find each of my builds has their little quirks but maybe im alone in this :p but i like the idea of the ghosts in the machine

gaming rigs are made, not bought young grasshopper.

pieces, forged by the great designers themselves... coming together in an almost perfect unity.

style, performance... sophistication if done right. its like creating a work of art ;) seamless.

and everyone has their mona lisa, their sunflowers...
check out some of the case modding forums, overclocking forums, build sets.

I always finish my builds off by giving them a name, and computers are like ships, all women! for what else but women could give us so much trouble sometimes eh!

i like to anthropomorphise my machines, some people find it weird but then - i find each of my builds has their little quirks but maybe im alone in this :p but i like the idea of the ghosts in the machine

Spoken like a wise, old but somehow tech-savvy old monk. Especially the first line.

Cid, if you havent bought yet i would seriously consider building a pc, much better 'bang for your buck' and it is very easy despite what some people think.

okay. . while i understand the whole "omg just build it yourself" nonsense.. . i don't see why me plugging pieces into a motherboard is better than someone like you doing it and me paying for it? Im not buying from a manufacturer. .
and all this talk about "if it's done right". . . hahah well that just eliminated anything i could do from the picture. . i'm not ready to build my own (not because i lack the know how) . . i lack the "know what. . " I don't know what's better than what. . and will need some time to do so. . but for now. . i'll be playing on that Cold Soulless machine hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom