Need advice on a gaming headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh..... started using my Ultrasone 580 headphones - sound is much improved- unbelievable how much easier it is to tell where the enemy is. But they are hot and no mic. So, still deciding on the setup "headset" purchase. Maybe using my wireless Seinhesers ( very comfortable and not wired = freedom - but have not yet tested how functional for directional FPS they are) matched with a with a standing desk mic.

You could try keeping your current headphones and using an external microphone.
Amazon.com: Zalman Zm-Mic1 High Sensitivity Headphone Microphone: Electronics
The nice thing about them is that they are in front of your mouth and away from your speakers, so whoever you talk to rarely gets feedback. There is much less feedback in comparison to a single unit headset (mic and headphones).

Ya- not kill the mold- but inhibits the spore release ( allergies) and growth overall. By the way- I do know what I am talking about in this area- I simplified for conversation purposes. I wish I new as much about tech stuff as I do biology, health care, etc. - been in that business for 20+ years, pretty new to the tech stuff.

I think I am going to try Trotters way- a $30 investment seems reasonable. If they are not comfy, fail at what I am looking for ( I am picky ) , or break easily- then I can use the cans I have and buy a separate mic.

Ordered the model with the volume control from Amazon - had to order a few other things anyhow and got free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom