Random Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

I did run memtest last night actually after i posted, it just kept testing and testing, it appeared to have no errors, but i'm not sure, is it just supposed to continue, or am i supposed to let it run until it's done, i let it run overnight and this morning there were no errors, so either it's clean or i have no idea waht i'm doing :S

maybe i WILL just try and delete those files... i'm really running out of ideas, but i'd rather not damage my system.

Your last resort is to save everything on a different drive and wipe your main drive, then a fresh install. I do a fresh install two or three times a year.

Its great to have nothing on the drive and the computer performing well.

Well i just recently did that, i think it's memory related, even though memtest didn't come up with any errors, i'll probably buy some new ram soon, but still, i'm not sure if that's the real issue or not.

suker said:
1.. you can use sfc.exe /scannow to check and fix your system files form a os install cd!

2. you can login in safe mode and del files:
C:\DOCUME~1\r0rY\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER698d.dir00\Mini111404-09.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\r0rY\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER698d.dir00\sysdata.xml

3. in safe mode ,run regedit.exe to scan and search you register table for those two files, and del the key assignments

Do it just like this way , trust me!

:mad: i don't have an os install disc lol but i will try and go to safe mode, and delete those files, should i delete both the .dmp and the .xml?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom