Printer issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

chara33

Daemon Poster
I am having an issue with my printer. I have uninstalled the drivers, unplugged the power and usb port. Then I try to reinstall the driver I get the option to uninstall again. I did it again and it still says uninstall.

Any ideas what I can try to get it installed correctly?

thx

It looked like it was gonna work fine but when I tried to install it again I rewceived the following error "windows could not restart the print spooler service on local computer". So i tried to restart it but it came out saying "error 1068" the dependency service or group failed to start".

How do I fix this now plz?

thx

Did you answer my question? Why did you need to un/reinstall it? Was something not working right before you first uninstalled it?

Didnt have the most up to date driver on there and wanted to get it updated to newest driver. I googled that error and did every thing on this page

Fatal Error 'Error 1068 - Print Spooler Error' (MSI 1068) Message Displays in Windows Vista when Installing HP Software - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

I saw spoolsv.exe but i didnt see anything listed for lexbceserver.

So it said to go to step 9 to Install software again and I received the same error. Now what do I do plz?

thx

ps... Then i went under print spooler properties clicked on dependency tab and it listed http and remote procedure call and fax. The last 2 were started but i didnt see an option of HTTP. I hit the plus sign in front of rpc and noticed it said dcom server process launcher and rpc endpoint mapper and those were in a started state. Should i try and restart all of rpc service, fax, Dcom server process launcher and rpc endpoint mapper to see if that fixs my issue?

Pss.. would system resore from 2 days ago my best, easiest option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom