Automate Hardware tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizzy

Solid State Member
Does anyone know of a free software package that allows me to automate hardware tests at startup?

Or does anyone know how I could automate the normal version of pc doctor to run at startup?

Your mobo does a mem check, a HD check, pings all your components...and then your OS does it again.

What exactly are you wanting done?

I have many computers spread out over a large physical area and need some way to know when a device has failed from a remote location.

I'm trying to somehow automate a dianostic test on the client computer and then upload this information to a database so that I can see the hardware status of all the computers.

I know that pc doctor can save this info into a html file but, i would like to come up with some way to automate and upload this info

Let me see...

...real time monitoring...
...large-scale...
...critical fault detection...
...remote report issuing...

...If you can find a software suite that does that for free...call me.

ya i doubt there will be anything that is free that will do that for u...but hey im with shoobie..if u find it gimme a call

Well Im trying to figure out how to automate pc doctor which is capable of saving test results in an html form and then load this into a database.

Im just trying to figure out if (and a big if at that) this is possible

Also, i have found some free testing software called fresh diagnose which can test hardware and many other things and genreate an html report

PC-Doctor's website/support would probably be the best place to look for creating an automated diagnostic script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom