Help me built a gaming compter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt you want to explore water cooling? I went with a 2600k @5ghz with a gtx580 and I run bf3 on ultra/1080p @ 100fps while staying under 50c. I would rather invest in a better cooling system to push your hardware further then buying multiple cards and creating more heat/noise. If your interested in water cooling you'd be looking at a 2100-2300$ price tag but the great thing about water cooling is you can re-use all the parts for your next build. They wont become obsolete

ah.. now I wanna spend more money..looking into these parts made me look into other parts...Lol

So both builts I would be able to run 3~4 monitors?

can I add water cooling?

I just want it cuz it looks cooool....haha

can u suggest one?

or do I need to decide which built I would go first?

I kind a want the blue neon water cooling.. I saw some where on youtube with the twisted tubes in a can type..

I'll be running 3~4 monitors.. So I need 2 cards..or can I run with one card??

like this???

ah.. now I wanna spend more money..looking into these parts made me look into other parts...Lol

So both builts I would be able to run 3~4 monitors?

can I add water cooling?

I just want it cuz it looks cooool....haha

Yes, both builds will run 3-4 monitors. IF you're asking if you can add water cooling later, after the build is up and running, the answer is yes, but you'll have to take a lot of it apart.

can u suggest one?

or do I need to decide which built I would go first?

I kind a want the blue neon water cooling.. I saw some where on youtube with the twisted tubes in a can type..

I'll be running 3~4 monitors.. So I need 2 cards..or can I run with one card??

Once again, please don't double post, it's against the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up:

Announcements - Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback

As for the water cooling, we can't suggest one, because their are so many different possibilities out there. You first need to decide on a build, then we can find a setup to fit your needs.

Your best bet will be a custom loop, so you'll have lots of research ahead of you. You would have to decide on a build first, then go from there so you can figure out how many radiators you'll need etc.

hey tj..

I dont know wat ur talking aboutt.. I used the pencil thing... how does the last person know I edit my post and is talking to him??

help me upgrading my pc to a gaming one

I wanted to upgrade my pc to a gaming one i will send my config. If u reply me and tell me abt the required changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom