Is this a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks intercodes, I'll post those startup items tomorrow :) derrmc - yeah I have updated all my spyware/anti virus software today.

Is there an easy way of displaying my startup items so I can simply paste them up here? Cos when I do the msconfig thingie it doesn't let me copy them. Really don't feel like typing them out but I guess I will if I have to hehe. :)

Humbucker,

or just take some screenshots and post em in here....someone might help with the problem :)

Sign
codes:)

could you get a screendump of what the popup looks like?

Its more and likly the messenger service. If it is this you'll need to disable the messenger service in the service which is located here (control panel ------> administrative tools and then services) looks for the service called "messenger".

Sorry to keep harping on about all this but can anyone tell me how to get some screenshots and post them up? I know it has something to do with print screen but that's all...........

printscreen-> paste into paint then save it as a jpg file. then save it into an online image hosting server or watever.(search on google, free image hosting), then u copy the image web site.
heres some instructoins:
CLICK THIS

OK here's the first of my 3 screenshots listing all my startup items...couldn't find a way to make it bigger.

Startup1.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom