Question about KaZaA

Status
Not open for further replies.
best place to get stuff, priavte dumps, they get the shit 0-sec to 0-day and usually transfer around 200k/s and are stable. FOr newbies i'd reccomend IRC. Direct connect is ok for old stuff but kazaa has no place on my computer

winMX is ok but with anything there will be losers who post fake copies of things. (Matrix turns in Fight Club etc) Also some companies are employing people to post fake software or music, ever been dl a song and just to make sure what it was you listen for a few seconds- sounds ok so you dl it. Unfortunately a part of the song has just been repeated over and over. Also use anti-virus when dl stuff off P2P programs. Saved my ass a few times! Spybot is better than Ad-aware id have to say. security.kolla.de is the place to get it.

Kazaa Lite K++ is awsome, mostly because it keeps you at 1000 so you can get much better speeds than you would otherwise.
eMule and WinMX are ok, but don't have as big a MP3 selection as Kazaa. eMule is really good for software DL's though, once you get a good server.

Diet KaZaa is also like KaZaa lite (makes you up to 1000) but anything is better than normal Kazaa

yea but the lest u people should be suin for games / apps/ movies is mIRC or DC++ ...... noithin beats the feeling of a game gettin released by a release group one day and u downloading that game less than an hour later

i've been using the kazaa lite ++ and no probs yet...i've only downloaded music so far though... not to sure about software, but i do like the being able to hide yourself features..although i always move my mp3's to another folder just in case so theres nothing there in my share folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom