Feedback For New Build (And Builder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, that is a very decent power supply and will have no issue running that system. The level 10 case is good if you have a purpose for it, otherwise it's just too expensive.

P.S. Is there a legitimate reason for me to get the COOLER MASTER HAF X over the Thermaltake Level 10 GT for the case? Because if there is then I really need to know.

The Level 10 GT is a kick ass case. Nothing wrong with it, but unless you're really in love with the looks, I'd save the money and go with the HAF X, an equally kick ass case.

The HAF X case would only save me like thirty bucks. Honestly, I'm forking out over $1300. I don't think that $30 is making or breaking me, lol. One other thing, am I supposed to be buying a sound card?

sounds cards arent needed these days, the on board sound cards on motherboards are more than enough for the average user, if having the highest best quality sound is what gets you off at the end of the day, go ahead and get one. otherwise, they arent needed.

Psh, no. I don't need that at all. Thanks for the feedback all! I pretty much added to everyone's reputation since you guys have been great. As soon as I get my tax return money (should be Friday) I'm buying it. I'll let you know how it goes! :D

Finally finished! Keep in mind that this is my first build, so if you think I should have done something differently make sure you tell me so I can make a note of it. :)

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Nice build! :thumbsup:
I personally don't like the power supply, but the rest looks good.

I've heard a lot of people say the same thing, lol. So far it's working great though. That's always good in my book. :)

looks great! nice job! a little tweaking on the cable managment and itd be perfect. what cooler is that?

The cable management is the only thing left to do. It actually was a LOT worse. A lot of the cables are being run behind the motherboard, but it's still not quite perfect. I got the Cooler Master Hyper N250. It's working so far. That and the fact that the case itself has four fans keeps everything pretty cool.

On a side note, I have like three inches between my fan and the case when I shut the door. That case is so freaking roomy. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom