Hello !!,new member and NEW BUILD !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply the oem version will do fine for what i want cheers, The 50 mm fan is an added option for the board for better cooling that has adjustable speeds from the bios for noise level i also bought a real quiet fan .apparently :lol:
IMG_0184.jpg
[/IMG]

How far is the bottom of that fan from your PCI-E port? Hard to tell in the picture.

Hiya . theirs plenty of clearance ive seen a few fitted with gtx 570 card and assist fan .:untroubled:. cheers.

reply to tj extreme...

Hi heres an update as to where im at on the build
heres my setup
Inwin BUC-666 Midi Tower Mesh Gaming Case/
COOLER MASTER RR-212E-16PK-R1 Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler/
Corsair 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory/
ASUS 1155 SABERTOOTH P67 REV 3.0 S/L motherboard/
SEAGATE 6GB/s HDD/
OCZ OCZ-ZS750W-UK ZS Series 750W 80+ Bronze PSU with 135mm Fan & single +12V Rail /
intel i5 2500k sandybridge 3.3GHZ processor
Asus nVIDIA 3D GeForce GTX 560 TI DirectCu II TOP Graphics Card (1GB)
Samsung SH-B123L/RSBP Blu-ray Player (12x Read)DVD writer/Drive

IMG_0202.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0203.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0201.jpg
[/IMG]

i have a system performance test and found thid is their any reason why my hdd is soo slow? cheers
IMG_0205.jpg
[/IMG]

dont worry about it, the windows index isnt very good to go by. My SSD only gets a rating of 5.9 and is a lot faster than your hard drive.

your build looks nice though, can all those cables be tied together at the bottom? im not judging though my cable management is horrible :)

Could you tell me whether the assist fan made much difference for you sometime in the future?

dont worry about it, the windows index isnt very good to go by. My SSD only gets a rating of 5.9 and is a lot faster than your hard drive.

your build looks nice though, can all those cables be tied together at the bottom? im not judging though my cable management is horrible :)

Could you tell me whether the assist fan made much difference for you sometime in the future?

Haha yeah cheers it could do with a cable sort out but im planning on getting a second asus 560ti graphics card to do a sli setup, those cables are the 12v rails so i'll leave em theyre for now,
Would you say your SSD is much faster than HDD ,do you have your OS installed on it? ,.i will keep you posted for the temps in the future for the assist fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom