*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Time to become a disgrace to Intel since I'm not combating a bunch of SB CPUs. :(

SP4.jpg

B1gapl I'm not sure what they were. I think I just let it do it's thing. I never got blue screens or unstable ram issues so I never really bothered with it haha. And I'm not messing with dice atm gonna just leave my i5 on air too expensive to risk messing something up I care about haha. Someday tho I wanna get back at it

You can always do like me. I'm draining my single stage and replacing it with warmer 134a so my temps aren't sub-zero. Doing this will make it a ton safer for 24/7 use and still be way colder than water.

Tried some runs today and I couldn't get back to my newer score, hoped this new RAM would have helped some, but it seems I just can't get my CPU cool enough with the warmer temps to get it to start at the same clocks as before. The new RAM does shave off .5 seconds on stock speeds though, so hopefully it gets nice and chilly, and I can take my rig to the garage :3

It's gonna be too warm here this weekend... upper 30's all weekend, never really getting below 20 at night... May take her for a spin tonight. see what I can pull up.

EDIT: outside with the beast right now, pulling temps of 12/8/3/14. Ambient temp is around 28. voltage is 1.304 sitting' pretty at 4ghz :D

so i broke into the 7.1XXs range, but my SS didn't take so no credit for that, but even so I couldn't get anything about 5.3ghz stable enough to boot into windows, even the loading screen wouldn't come up for windows. 5.3ghz was fine, I couldn't finish a full run of 2m superpi, would get a rounding error. I do have a SS of 7.270s at 5.3ghz 1.55v I believe. I have EIST and C1E enabled so that's why the CPUz shows as 1.6ghz @ 1.026v.

727i.png

Just did a run at 3.8Ghz, 200*19, had to get near 1.5v.... Temps got a bit scary, so I will be going to the garage where its 15F compared to my room of 60F. :D

Might get lucky to get it to boot at 4.0Ghz, and get my RAM up just enough so I can break back into the top ten for AMD for the first time in 4-6 years.

I found out, Everest works 100% fine in safemode with heavier clocks, so I will if possible be including Everest along side my runs in a seperate screenshot.
CPU-z will be used still...

Everest: http://clantwgb.com/c0rrspics/everest.png

My last run: OUTDATED
http://clantwgb.com/c0rrspics/superpi1234.png

EDIT:
UPDATE:
So, after tinkering in the garage with CPU at around 30F under load, I was able to boot at 215*19= 4.085Ghz :D 1.54v... >_>
No damage though ^_^
Really this was the easiest run I have ever done... :-\
Yea, I know, the date in the pic is off, wasn't really in the mood to set the time/date in bios... Kinda wanted to get that done ASAP with out introducing too much heat to the system...
latestrun.png

Back
Top Bottom