upgrading to SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homestly, the only reason BF3 in on my SSD is that was the only way I could get it to install. :/

Good choice- I am thinking about the same SSD. the other one you mentioned has a poor using rating on the EGG.

Newegg ratings are usually shortsighted and biased. I would not solely base a decision off of them

Well certainly not solely- but it is a piece of the decision puzzle. I think all opinions are bias - hence they are termed "opinions". The manufacturer is obviously bias. Maybe the professional review is also bias. So, i guess you have to eventually put them all together and make an "educated choice" .

How is this working for you??

it's working great!. my computer starts incredibly fast. Even restarting is faster then just starting it before. Everything is instant, even when opening something from my Data drive.

One thing that I have noticed though is all my hard drive, including my SSD, show up in the Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media section on the tool bar? And I've noticed a couple times that one of the HHDs disapears sometimes, but it's back when I restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom