Cheap Video Card replace/Processor replace/RAM replace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus141

Solid State Member
Okay, so i was planning to upgrade my laptop once more. and this is the specs

My Laptop Spec:
HP Pavillion ze5700 (UPGRADED)

Processor: Intel Celeron 2.8ghz (Which in DXDIAG states: Equivalent to M-PIV 1.4ghz)
RAM: 705mb
Video Card: ATi RADEON IGP 354m

Is there any Video Card, Processor, and RAM Slot that is Available? and that is CHEAP but has the power to play games in 2004-2008 range, or maybe. Record gameplays with DXtory?

You can't upgrade the video card. Any upgrades to the CPU are slight.

I can not find any information on it, on what the RAM speed and limit is. It should say in the manual, which I can't find as well.

You can't upgrade the video card. Any upgrades to the CPU are slight.

I can not find any information on it, on what the RAM speed and limit is. It should say in the manual, which I can't find as well.

Well, How about what video card that is compatible for it, but Is powerful enough to play games like WoW, or something.

Knowing HP, it is probably integrated into the board. it can not be changed. It's not like a desktop where you can change video cards at your leisure.

Well, if my mind has the information...

I bought my current video card, which I replaced with a more weaker one.

btw: my bios is phoenix 4.0

Your BIOS has nothing to do with this.

I have no idea what you are implementing. You CANNOT change the video card on the laptop, even if it is dedicated. It has to be a certain size, a certain voltage, DVI and/or HDMI in the right places. They are not meant to be switched. Only the high end can be. ~$1500+

Your BIOS has nothing to do with this.

I have no idea what you are implementing. You CANNOT change the video card on the laptop, even if it is dedicated. It has to be a certain size, a certain voltage, DVI and/or HDMI in the right places. They are not meant to be switched. Only the high end can be. ~$1500+

Oh, So that means that I need to buy a new rig? If so, What laptop that can play games? Like WoW or something. That is cheap, of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom