Megadeth2

Daemon Poster
Intel Xeon 2.8 GHz w/ EM64T
SuperMico X6DAL-XG-O mPGA604
Sapphire Radeon X300 on PCIe
Apex Super Case w/350Watt PSU
Optorite 8x DVD +/- RW
Teac 3 1/2" Floppy Drive
36.6 GB SCSI HDD (Brand, Haven't Checked)
36.6 GB SCSI HDD (Brand, Haven't Checked)
4 x 512MB DDR333 Registered
21" Samsung Flat Panel TV/Display w/Monitor
Generic Keyboard
Microsoft Explorer Optical Mouse
LG 52x CD-Rom
Iomega Zip 250 External
LSI Logic Ultra 320 Controller on PCI-X 64

This system is for my Dad and he is an SQL and Oracle DBA. He needs a better computer to work on. He has the SCSI HDDs, 2 GB DDR333 Reg., Samsung display, keyboard, mouse, scsi controller, cd drive and zip at home. All he needs is the other stuff. Can anyone find a cheaper motherboard with firewire and PCI-E 16x (no need for 1x, 4x, 8x) and PCI-X? That board is a bit expensive. All help will be appreciated.

"Crip side..."

Aw Get autta here ya damn showoff!! lol :p :p Your system is really good. :D Best I've seen!

Here's a good Mboard that's not as expensive as most, but with PCI-E:
VIA K8T890 :cool:

Actually, I have had some bad experiences with AMD and will only stick to Intel. So, is there any cheaper board for the Intel Xeon (Nocona Core w/800 FSB) that has PCI-X (64-Bit), PCIe 16x (It can be a board with only PCIe 16x slot, it doesn't need to have PCIe 1x, 4x, or 8x), and IEEE 1394/Firewire port(s)/controller?

I've seen the motherboard. However, my DAD has 2 GB DDR333 reg. He will not spend for DDR2 Reg. under any cost and the board will be uber expensive. Any other cost-effective board?

dude, what do you mean how's my computer? **** of good man, and you are rich dude. What work does your dad do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom