BSOD 0x07E and 0x050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano511

Baseband Member
Im pretty sure they are related but im not sure what to do. I get STOP: 0x0000007E and STOP: 0x00000050.

It usually happens when loading tabs in google chrome.

I just installed a new PSU and GPU but i dont think they are causing the problem because when i play games i dont get the BSOD.

Do you have all your latest windows updates and driver updates? Sounds like a driver/hardware conflict. Wait for KSoD, am I'm sure he can explain this better.

Have you reinstall the Graphics Driver for the new video card while uninstalling the ones for the old Graphics Card? They are both driver related.

I uninstalled google chrome because i think that was the problem. I dont think anything is wrong with the new hardware because when i play games it never crashes. And by games i mean skyrim, ccs, A.V.A, etc.

BUT when i used google chrome it kept crashing saying memory errors and unpage something. Since i started using mozilla it hasnt crashed.

Also, when running a video in chome, unity3d, and monodevelopment it would also crash. Not sure if it was because of chrome or monodevelopment, but ill try loading lots of tabs in firefox and see if it crashes. If it doesnt crash after a couple days of use then ill go try monodevelopement again.

EDIT: It crashed while using firefox with 0x00000024(I diddnt write it down but im pretty sure thats what it was...)

Bumb and more info:

-Ive been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors. The only code i can remember for that one is 0x0000000A. This happened while loading a lot of image heavy pages in firefox.

-While playing skyrim fullscreen on high i got 0x0000001E. I have a HD 6850 and a corsair 550w PSU. I use to be able to play it fine.
-While windows was updating i got 0x00000135. It said something about "bug check"

Bump again and more updates:
0x00000024

Computer froze while idleing. No blue screen, just frozen monitor and mouse and keyboard were turned off.

Monitor is making a weird sound so ill post and edit just incase.

E: Im taking out each RAM one by one to see if the problem is with the ram..

I still need help guys. Here is a mass list to make it easier.

0x1E
0x7E
0x3B
0x50
0x24
0x0A
0x135

Most these errors are driver related, but can also be caused by memory corruption. Try running memtest to look for memory errors, also do chkdsk /r in command prompt.

Have you also done what KSoD suggested?
KSoD:
"Have you reinstall the Graphics Driver for the new video card while uninstalling the ones for the old Graphics Card? They are both driver related."

Have you also done what KSoD suggested?
KSoD:
"Have you reinstall the Graphics Driver for the new video card while uninstalling the ones for the old Graphics Card? They are both driver related."

Yeah when i installed the 6850 i uninstalled the old one. I reinstalled the new one too. I did the chkdsk thing for my hdd, but when i try to do chkdsk /r it says "access denied" and i need to be running in "elevated mode".

E:I just went to do download memtest and there are two websites. Memtest.org and Memtest86.com. Which should i go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom