Wobbly Display on my 19" CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
My BenQ 19" V991 Monitor have this habbit of making the display wobble. This happens interminantly. I have noticed that this problem is more likely to show if I change my screen resolution. (Like when i am about go into game)

Now I have played around with various refresh rates, but to no luck.

Any other thing that you can suggest for me to do.

Are you using a surge protector?
Does the screen look like its split into multiple lines when it changes res?

TheMajor said:
Are you using a surge protector?
I have a Poware UPS. However that is a about 1 1/2 meters away from there the monitor is, and 2 meters away from both my PCs.
TheMajor said:
Does the screen look like its split into multiple lines when it changes res?
I'll check that when I get home.
GameGURU said:
Does the screen actually wobble or does it look all distorted?
It wobbles. I have sorted out all the pincushioning and other stuff all ready so that it's normally straight.

See if updating the drivers help normally its a refresh rate issue that causes wobble . Try 75hertz/1024x768x32(bit)

whenever I have the microwave on at my house, the top left corner of the screen will wobble a bit
I think something is interfering with the monitor, is there anything you can think of that might be interfering with it?

apokalipse said:
whenever I have the microwave on at my house, the top left corner of the screen will wobble a bit
I think something is interfering with the monitor, is there anything you can think of that might be interfering with it?
Well, I am trying to monitor my environment to see if there is some thing causing it. Like right now, my monitor is behaving itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom