TIME Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMT

In Runtime
Hey, does anyone know where I can download drivers for a range of these? I have a 17" one, and to get the best results I'd prefer to install its specific driver; if possible.

Thanks.
TMT. :cool:

Okay, no-one's replied, so I guess none of you know. Does anyone at least know who makes Time's monitors?

I'm sure I've heard somewhere that it's LG, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

TMT, sorry I don't understand what your asking. Please explain a little, maybe others will join in. Thanks. :)

I wish to obtain drivers for my monitor so that I can get the best visual results... Such as, auto-adjustment of size so that I can get the maximum screen usage as possible. You know when you alter the settings on a monitor's firmware? Well, I can never get it spot on accurate; it's always slightly distorted in some way. I mean, I've tried altering the Pinchushion, Trapeziod, Parallel and Balance settings to get it 100% straight-edged and accurate, but it just doesn't seem to sit completely right. The general picture and the like are fine, I'm just one of those people who likes everything spot-on.

Thanks.

TIME Monitors..... sound like it some YUMCHAR band that got re-badged. Can you supply a model number, I might be able to ID it.

Harper said:
TIME Monitors..... sound like it some YUMCHAR band that got re-badged. Can you supply a model number, I might be able to ID it.
Lol! TIME Computers are a fairly well-known computer company here in the UK. Together with Dell and Tiny. I'd only ever purchase a Dell computer out of those though... But then again, I'd rather build my own than buy a Dell. I'd only buy a Dell for how it looks.

Anyway, I've done a brief Google search with no luck, maybe you'll have some luck. Here's the information:

TIME 17" Digital Control Colour Monitor
Model No.: 176905D
Product No.: A02 a1011 05431

Thanks.

yeah, i don't think any of us in the US have heard of Time or even Tiny for that matter. Is it a CRT or a LCD monitor, because i have never heard of updating a CRT like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom