Hello, names DOA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

{uZa}DOA

Solid State Member
Hello everyone! I just stumbled upon your forum today.. It looks like a nice place so I thought Id make an account. I am a forum regular over at EVGA Forum, OCN. AnandTech, TPU and others. I buy, sell, and trade quite a bit so some of you may know me already... I am an avid PC builder, modder, and all round warranty void-er...... Here is a few of my PC's

This one was built for my 11 year old son.. He is an avid CoD player..

EVGA P55 Classified 200
Intel i7 875 OCed 4.0GHz
2x4GB G.Skill Sniper
EVGA GTX480 w/bakplate
Coller Master Gold 800w PSU with custom sleeving
Mushkin Callisto 60GB SSD's Raid 0
Western Digital Black 750GB programs/games
800D

DSC04813DOA_jrDSC04813.jpg

DSC04838.jpg

Here is mine

ASUS P8P67 EVO B3
i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz w/1.31v
2x4GB Mushkin Blacklines
EVGA GTX580 w/backplate
Seasonic x750 w/custom sleeving
Crucial M4 128GB raid 0
2x 750GB Western Digital Blacks games/programs
NZXT Phantom

DSC04784StormTrooperDSC04784.jpg

DSC04797StormTrooperDSC04797.jpg

DSC04802StormTrooperDSC04802.jpg

DSC04803StormTrooperDSC04803.jpg

Wow that's really cool! I'm jealous! Does your name have a story behind it? Doesn't seem to be the average :p

Hey, ya bout the name.... When I first started playing the original Quake & CoD:UO I was brought into an elite group of guys that would school me... I was such a noob I played with these guys for a week before I realized I could change my name from "Unknown Soldier"... Well being the quite new guy I didn't say much in Teamspeak so they must have forgot I was there... They started talking about the noob that had been hanging around lately.. The Clan leader at the time says "Hey, I like him around he helps pad my stats.." another guy shouts out "Lets start calling him D.O.A.!!" a.k.a. Dead On Arrival... Well I switched my name right then and there for a laugh and I guess never changed it...... As for the "tags" {uZa} it in memory of some of the most fun gaming I've had in my life with my now clan mates the Unreal Zark Alliance... If any of you have been playing games for years you should know where the name comes from.. But, that's a story for another time...

Haha been there before. Somehow get into an elite group where your way over you head

LOL, yeah but, it did make me a better player...! It taught me that most of the time having a tactical approach to FPS games help not only your stats but, your teams as well...

Probably because I've been trolling these forums and others that you mentioned ;)

Ahhh, well nice to hear from ya troll.. j/k

Welcome to the forums.

TY

I showed this to my friend, and i quote
"$!#% I wish I was his son!!!"

LOL, most of my clan mates say the same.... But, he is a great kid... Using the PC as leverage works out beautifully as well... :triumphant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom