Computer sleep issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to drain out your PSU. Take your power cord out of the back of your PSU, and press the power button a few times. Try connecting again, see if it works.

Tryed that, didn't work. That's what I need to do in order for the computer to start up again after it's been in sleep. Only way to get the peripherals to work. I did notice though that once I try and wake up the computer a red light comes on, on the motherboard. idk if that is standard or if its indicating something is wrong.

P.S. I did a little reading around and one website said this can happen if you have to much RAM. I know my system can support 8gb's and the sticks are 1600 but I also noticed in my Bios that the RAM is at 1644 or somthing, is that normal?

BINGO - Official ASUS Response to Resume/Hibernate Problem with Internal PLL Voltage Enabled - Page 9 - [H]ard|Forum

This is not good news, what do you make of this? How on earth do I fix it.

@ OneEyedEd, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

I found this thread at the Corsair Forum.

TX950W and Asus Sabertooth X58: Shut-down Problem - The Corsair Support Forums

I would make a post or two there and see if they won't RMA your power supply.

Sorry, wont do it again!

I have an HX850 tho, if I request an RMA what will they give me that will work?

Plus Corsair makes us Canadians pay for shipping... and border fee's! I wanna know it will actually work before I go through the pain of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom