Help me with my fisrt build and if it would work

Status
Not open for further replies.
that motherboard does not support crossfire.
it's a nice combo build for the money.
don't forget you'll need an optical drive.

@ superdhigh, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

oh my bad, i didnt see my fourm up before, so i thought it didn't go through: C
i got like couple question so yeah here it goes:
Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2112 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 4GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2098 (GU2098) Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
which one is a better buy? and is the mother board able to crossfire?
and is it possible to crossfire 6850 HD with a 6850 ICEQX? thanks :]
also what sould i upgrade with it? $200 for upgradeing,

The second one has a better GPU, but a smaller HDD. And it's out of stock. So I would go for the first one, and put a 6850 in it as your upgrade. Though, I can't seem to figure out what motherboard that build has, so I don't know if the motherboard supports Crossfirex. The GPU does, but the mobo is up in the air.

The 1st one has 4GB (1x4GB) of DDR3 1333 MHz memory and the 2nd one has 8GB (2x4GB) of DDR3 1333 MHz.

Both motherboards have (1) PCI-e (X16) slot so CrossFireX is out.

I would go with the 2nd one if it was in stock.

The 1st one has 4GB (1x4GB) of DDR3 1333 MHz memory and the 2nd one has 8GB (2x4GB) of DDR3 1333 MHz.

Both motherboards have (1) PCI-e (X16) slot so CrossFireX is out.

I would go with the 2nd one if it was in stock.

Sorry, didn't notice the RAM difference. That's what I thought about the motherboard. I agree with you on the second one :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom