New Member Just starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terger

Beta member
Hey guys!

I've been working for an IT company now for almost a year and have been trying to find a decent forum to find tips/tricks, troubleshooting help, and just generic good time talk about tech. Most of the knowledge that I possess is more towards the hardware side of IT. Anything that has to deal with RAM, MBs, Video Cards, you name it and I know about it and strive to make them perform better. Also I am a very big phone techie. I upgrade my phone at minimum almost twice a year trying to find the best gear out there to suit my needs.

My only issue at the moment is software. I am not too keen on what kind of software to use or how to do certain things, such as exchange migrations or actually setting up a server for DHCP, but hopefully I will be able to ask you guys for help. Most of the answers to my questions are provided by other techs in my office, but there are those detailed ones that even stump them. That's where I hope you guys come in.

So what do you say? You think you guys could help me?

I am also big into learning new things, so I would like to apologize now if I ask stupid questions about things I am unfamiliar with.

Thanks and Hope I can help you guys as much as you might help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom