stuck keys with wireless keyboard ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hi
I dont know if something has hijacked my keyboard or there is something stuck which"hijacks" my keyboard since every now and then my keyboard goes "sssss....sss" , now it is going "delete, delete,.... delete, delete"

any body had this problem before, any solutions??

ya, my aunt had this. take all keys out and clean it or get another kboard. also check batteries.. dunno if it could be related.

did this happen with a wireless keyboard. i was wondering if it was some sort of interference from some other wireless transmitter which is causing this repetition. cause sometimes the keyboard wont type(infrequent again)

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard with a wireless mouse. Sometimes if the receiver is placed to interfer with the kybd/mouse it will cause little problems. Replace the battery(s), they do run in the keyboard forever though. Change position of the keyboard or just turn battery in case to wipe the ends clean....
Be sure receiver is where the keyboard can find it and see if the plug is falling out of the usb port or where ever its plugged in. All I could think of...hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom