PC Air conditioning... the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

Daemon Poster
http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=85

this is a basic model that is the first ive seen designed for pc's it doesnt really say so far whether it can run indefinitely even tho with the peltier effect it should i believe... but is this the future? can we see air conditioning as the only real way to overclock in a few years when cpu's with dual core become heat-producing beasts?

I think liquid cooling is still far superior than the above product...However if true AC units were introduced I think it would cause to much condensation the case...but it could be the future if they start designing parts around it...water proof power supplies and such...imagine! we can throw our PC's in the pool with no worries :)

well watercooling is fine and all but this looks to be well under 100$ and this is a first generation one... i think we will be seeing these even cheaper and MUCH more effective in the future.

it's just a peltier...making hot air cold. they have been out a long while...except an actual peltier is much moe efficient and uses ALOT of power lol (often run them on there own seperate PSU). a good idea...but i don't think it will hit big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom