Video Card Recommendation! ($450 Budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parky-RFC

Baseband Member
Hi folks! I'm in the process of buying parts for a new set-up! At the moment I'm having trouble choosing a graphics card. There's so many which have encouraging reviews.

My budget is £290 which I believe is around $450 US.

Don't care whether it's Nvidia or ATI just wan't good value for money. Any suggestions/recommendations would be most welcome, thanks.

This is a good card, and with great stock cooling. :thumbsup:

[url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127582

[/URL]

Thanks for this.

I've actually been leaning towards this: Newegg.com - EVGA 012-P3-1570-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

While I'm looking to build a high-end system I'm a noob when it comes to understanding the mechanics of each part. I'm actually replacing a 7 year old dell dinosaur. What's the difference between these two cards exactly? Your card is slightly more expensive so I assume it offers a bit more. Thanks again.

Thanks for this.

I've actually been leaning towards this: Newegg.com - EVGA 012-P3-1570-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

While I'm looking to build a high-end system I'm a noob when it comes to understanding the mechanics of each part. I'm actually replacing a 7 year old dell dinosaur. What's the difference between these two cards exactly? Your card is slightly more expensive so I assume it offers a bit more. Thanks again.

Better cooling is the main difference.

you might as well wait for the 7000 series because there suppose to be alot better then gtx.

AMD Radeon 7950 is suppose to come out in 3 days.

Entire AMD Radeon HD 7000 series Specs and Price Revealed

I will be waiting, I'm just weary of purchasing something that is so new. I prefer to read expert reviews on products before hand. You also have the issue of early faults which might have to be rectified at a later date.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom