Will my next upgrade require a PSU upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would I go with a 3.0 that could be OC'd to about 3.7 when I can get a 3.7 that could be OC'd to 4.5+? would a slightly better memory controller outweigh that big of a difference?

haha, yeah, I don't think you are going to overclock to 4.5+.
4.0 is already a high speed for these chips on air.

I'm talking about the user reviews. Someone gives a 1 egg because it was DOA. This was no fault of Newegg. They don't test everything before they send it to you. Straight from the manufacturer to you.

i dont understand. why wouldn't i give a 1 star review to an item that arrived doa? i think newegg/amazon whatever user reviews are trash because of how many are based on shipping speed or it not doing a specific action/ including a specific feature that it wasnt advertised as being able to do.

It is not the fault of Newegg. I could order the same thing from NCIX and get a DOA. That doesn't make NCIX look bad.

I'm talking about the user reviews. Someone gives a 1 egg because it was DOA. This was no fault of Newegg. They don't test everything before they send it to you. Straight from the manufacturer to you.

That is the difference. Some noob will say, "Oh! This no-name PSU has excellent reviews! And the Corsair has a few bad reviews." But you or I, would go by more than Newegg's reviews. Professional reviews, stuff that other people have bought that know works. Like I say, "It is best to look at every angle". I read several reviews from different sites before I decide to buy it. Not for cheap stuff, but $50+

This was kind of my point. I don't rely solely on Newegg reviews, but they do help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom