Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Any better for you, gents?

IMG_0203.jpg

My SSD is on the other side of the case, by the right panel. Also figured that flipping the HDD gives me more cable management, as the SSD and HDD are on the same line.

Fair enough. :)

Edit: Just wondering, what could I mod on it, to make it look better?

I have another case I can rip apart, do some practice cuts and such. Still need to get me a Dremel. Shouldn't be that hard.

Sorry to sabotage this thread again and again. :p

IMG_0208.jpg

I just remembered I had some 3.5 to 5.12 brackets. So the SSD is in the same place, the HDD is below the DVD Burner. Ignore the front panel sound cable. I fixed that after I saw it in this pic. ;)

The power cord is a bit tight after I got the HDD and DVD on, that's why you see the cable going slanways from the PSU. I'll fix that some other time.

Just wondering, what could I mod on it, to make it look better?

I have another case I can rip apart, do some practice cuts and such. Still need to get me a Dremel. Shouldn't be that hard.

You could cut some access holes in the mobo tray for cable management, you could paint the inside of the case (and that Noctua fan to match). Is your hard drive still in warranty? If it isn't you could remove that white sticker that is staring at us.

White sticker? :stare: You don't see it on my last pic.

Edit: Slay, I have very little space behind the tray. It would be very tight. Not something I wanna do.

Back
Top Bottom