CPU COOLER HELP PLEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice, it is my favorite air cooler! you are going to like it ;)

and ive seen in a lot of reviews that it comes within 5% performance to that of the Noctua NHD14 that Soar was talking about....

its a GREAT cooler, you are going to like it.

Hello all. Just got and installed The New cooler ;D

Under A very heavy load i get 130F :D alot better THan 180
The fan is also only runing at its Minamum witch is 1,600 and i can set it to run at 2,200 :D
PIC
Iv hit a max of 140F at 80% of CPU usage. So may kick it to the make fan speed and see what happens :D
Untitled-2.png

Switch to Celsius, no one measures computer temps in Fahrenheit.

And you only need to use a little dab of thermal paste (about the size of a single grain of dried rice) right in the center of the cpu. Don't try to spread the paste, the weight of the heatsink will spread it for you.

And you only need to use a little dab of thermal paste (about the size of a single grain of dried rice) right in the center of the cpu. Don't try to spread the paste, the weight of the heatsink will spread it for you.

HAHAHA Look to the Left haha. I live in the U.S.A. I know Fahrenheit the best. But Ik people like both so i have Both :D Sorry but Fail.

Also I did it says like a pie size on the instrctions for Paste:)

for direct heatpipe contact coolers, i like to put the paste on and spread it around with a plastic baggy over my finger.

but like slaymate said, VERY little, a grain of rice size blob...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom