What are your system specs?

the 2500K, I believe, can take a slight OC on stock. But since after the Pentium 4 days, I always got a 3rd party cooler. Even if I'm not overclocking. I like temps to stay nice and cool.

With 3rd party coolers, they can dispate heat more easily, due to its larger fins. And with the tower heatsinks, the fan isnt just blowing "on" the heatsink. It blows cool air accross it.

I wouldn't go water cooling. The 2500K has good overclocking capabilities with just air.

good good.

edit: after looking more closely my cpu temps are about 50-55, im going to get a good air cooler once i have the money. Im thinking the Noctua NH-D14 or is there something better in the price range. Also the noctua comes with its own thermal paste (nt h1 i think). has anyone used this? is it better than arctic silver 5 which i have at the moment, all i know is the as5 takes a couple of hundred hours to work its best and the noctua doesnt.

Acer AM3970-EB30P
ATI Radeon HD6570
I suppose 400 watt ps
And 23 inch Acer P236HL 1080p flat screen LCD

~ Harrison

Yes, MindoverMaster, you are right. I wasn't too sure because when I bought the computer, it was not on Acer's site yet. But sometime later, it was put on there.

Back
Top Bottom