Change is coming to Tech-Forums !!

That grey area is the background of the forum itself. It will always show since it is the background of the site itself.

While not necessarily a "new" change for some, a "new" forum should be visible to members with 40+ posts. It can be found in the Members Area.

Please let us know what you think.

A while for those who helped test, but not for the majority of the site. I just added the permissions just before I posted.

but have you guys considered using IP.Boards? The private messaging and the multiquote systems are awesome. I like that forum software.

but have you guys considered using IP.Boards? The private messaging and the multiquote systems are awesome. I like that forum software.

It's more of a financial strain though. VBulletin 4.x is a one-time fee for the entire suite. Invision Power Board is a yearly fee for the board, extra for the added features (also a yearly fee). It might look nice, but I wouldn't say it's enough of an upgrade to go through the hassle of switching it all over, and paying more per year to run it.

Back
Top Bottom