Motherboard Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

iball3x

Beta member
I have a A8M2N-LA motherboard on a HP Pavilion Media Center TV m7580n Desktop PC. One day I turned it on and I heard some beeps and I looked it up and it went to video failure. A month after, I turned it on but it wouldn't turn on, no lights beeps, no nothing. So I was thinking it was a MOBO failure and if I could by a new one it would be As Rock N68C-S UCC AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / n Force 630a Micro ATX AMD Motherboard. If this was the case, would it be compatible with the CPU, ram, and size etc?

I have a A8M2N-LA motherboard on a HP Pavilion Media Center TV m7580n Desktop PC. One day I turned it on and I heard some beeps and I looked it up and it went to video failure. A month after, I turned it on but it wouldn't turn on, no lights beeps, no nothing. So I was thinking it was a MOBO failure and if I could by a new one it would be As Rock N68C-S UCC AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / n Force 630a Micro ATX AMD Motherboard. If this was the case, would it be compatible with the CPU, ram, and size etc?

Tell me what kind of cpu, ram and video card you have.
Also this motheroboard, would do you better than the one your looking at.
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR A880G+ AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom