Windows 7 Freezing and Rebooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cravingsleep

Baseband Member
After building my computer after about a day suddenly Windows (7) would become unresponsive and could only be fixed by switching off the machine also sometimes it will randomly reboot. After trying everything on the tech forums troubleshooting list the problem still persists.

My specs:

CPU: i5 2500k,
Mobo: P8Z68-V/GEN3,
RAM: Corsair DDR3 1333MHz (2x4GB),
PSU: Corsair TX850 (850W),
GPU: XFX 6870,
HDD: WD Black 1TB
and an optical drive,

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium OEM,

Any help is hugely appreciated, I was quite happy with actually building it successfully but this is really bugging me, thanks.

Here are th HW Monitor results:

Untitled.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and here: http://s18.postimage.org/lhxecfyvd/Untitled.png

Thanks

Let HWMonitor run while you play a game for 10-15 minutes, then post a screensot so that we can see what it does under a load.

Does it just shutdown or does it bluescreen and restart?

The cpu is pretty hot try downloading speed fan and then see if the cpu cooler can go because that rpm seems pretty low

It just restarts even on idle, no bluescreens, and when it freezes you have to switch the pc off, I'll post the hwmonitor load results in a minute.

Unfortunaly I couldn't get any print screens from HW becasue after I closed Crysis (after ten minutes) it froze on me, the temps were though:

CPU: around 45C
GPU: 60C
HDD: 28C

CPUTIN? : 60

Isn't it a little weird that when it's under load like playing crysis it doesn't freeze bt when I'm on IE or speed fan it breaks.

Thanks for all the help,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom