Are these voltages normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are a bit out of whack yeah. Not sure if HWMonitor is reading that correctly, though. About the only way you can be sure is with a multimeter.

This is my old psu no name brand i just wanted to see when i install my modxstream if it will make any differnce

Yes, thats quite normal, your cpu temp is about 32c which is quite good, mine is 5 degrees lower than yours.
I looked at your power option it seems to be a lil bit high but maybe its just me.
Your ini volts are quite stable, mine is at 1.63 and I do not have a problem even though I am clocked at 3.2 or under.

Is something up with your pc, shouldnt be not unless its stopping and rebooting with a error bsod. :\

Also the cpu is pretty hot because the default cpu cooler is loud so i turned to 70 percent for 2300 rpm instead of 3500 rpm which is loud as sh1t

Heh, you havent seen or heard hell coming from my original default amd cooler, yet it stays cool with tuniq x2.
Aerocoolvx-ePhenomII965.png

Honestly look in your bios and see if your cpu fan speed is set 100% with system fans.
Bring them down to 75% which is perfect for winter or cold days, also what is your current speed ?
If its too high and you have some programs that are intense at times like F@H yes the ***** will be loud. :D

That image I wanted you to see it closely matches your specs abit but somethings normal and a lil bit high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom