Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Not possible. They have little slits going down the bays. It will not sit flat to the cage. It just won't work.

Need a close-up?

IMG_0199.jpg

Mounting it on the outside would interfere with the side panel.

Not possible. They have little slits going down the bays. It will not sit flat to the cage. It just won't work.

Need a close-up?

IMG_0199.jpg

Mounting it on the outside would interfere with the side panel.
Have pliers? Bend one up, as it's only one drive so should only need one to be bent up. Like I said, need to use a bit of imagination. Seen my current setup? I completely took this NZXT case apart to fit this water setup inside the case. I got my drive mounted in the front portion of the case by 2 screws and it isn't going anywhere yet looks cool cause it appears like nothing is holding it up. It looks like there is enough room to mount the SSD in the back side there.

My eyes! That looks cool. :lol:

Might look better to have your front port connectors go to the right, not down to the PSU hole. Your one SATA cord, also. But have your bottom HDD cables go down to the PSU hole, instead.

My two cents.

I'd say put them all in the bottom bays, rather than further apart. Moves the weight lower down in the case, and keeps them cooler since hot air rises.

Back
Top Bottom