Silly Floppy Drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do a multisession, even with the simplistic winxp cd burning thingo, you can burn one thing, then another and another, like a multisession

floppies always bugger up for me, every second one doesnt work, and the ones that does work has to be formatted

you can burn a cd with more than one session, so you can add more files later. I do the same thing with documents. You just have to set it up that way. I think its called TAO (track at once). I am sure most burning software supports it. Some also allow you to do this even if you didnt set it up like that.

WELL THESE PEOPLE DONT INVEST HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS INTO A MACHINE THEY ONLY BOUGHT FOR 100 DOLLARS OF SOME GUY AT A GARAGE SALE TO USE AS A TYPEWRITER BECAUSE THE TYPEWRITER THEY HAVE BEEN USING FOR THIRTY YEARS BROKE.

so do you know why floppies are tempermental and sometimes dont work, and how to fix that?????

i just knew someone was going to say : just buy a burner,
but does nero run well on a 166mhz pentium mmx with 64mb edo ram?????

does anyone know why floppies always bugger up?
I've never had a floppy-drive get messed up, save for when they're on crappy PSU's during power-outage problems, or when they've been struck by lightning.

Floppy-drives are just so simple, now, it's pretty tough to screw one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom