Intel HD Graphics Family Video Card Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkn1986

Baseband Member
Hello all, I have one of those Intel HD Graphics Family Video Card Problem in my Dell Laptop. I should have opted for the ATI option, but I went with 6 GB of Ram instead. Anyway, every once in awhile, (Sometimes quite often) the screen will go crazy and turn black and white and spaz out. The black and white is kind starts flashing on the screen and goes crazy. The computer also freezes during this and the screen can barely be seen under the flashing. The laptop is still under warranty, but I was hoping I could fix it myself with everyone's help. Anyone else experience this? Know of any fixes? I tried diagnostics and all looked good. I was wondering if it was an overheating thing, but sometimes it seems to do it after the notebook is turned on or restarted. Thanks everyone and look forward to hearing from you.

Jon

Downloading it right now. Pretty sure my drivers are up to date. Automatic search does't find any new drivers, and neither does dell.

Sorry, I had some trouble uploading the screenshot. The second one I posted above should be better if you click on it and see the larger, and more zoomed in picture. Thanks.

Thats even smaller than the 1st picture. Just take a screenshot of the HWMonitor window and not the whole desktop.

The second one should be better know right? I just edited it. You can read the temps when you click on it and it is zoomed in.

just do this: 1. open the tab you want to screenshot 2. press the PrintScreen button on the keyboard 3. open paint, click resize and enter 1 for both horizontal and vertical (gets rid of white area) 4. press ctrl+v, watch your image appear in all of its glory, press ctrl+s to save it 5. upload (oh and don't resize!) 6. profit!1

Or rather, do a alt +print screen when you are focused on that window. I don't know, but it looks like you are shrinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom